Friday 16 September 2011

My Marine Fish tank as at 3 July 11




.


This is my old video that I took on 3 July 11.  It is before an incoming electrical circuit breaker trip while I am working in mid of July. It resulted in many fishes died and followed by an major ich outbreak in the tanks that also killed most of the remaining fishes.

I always love the movie "Finding Nemo". That is why I initially started with all difference types of clown fishes in the tanks and a blue tang. Unfortunately Clown fish is very easily infected with marine ich as the fish has no scales, it died easily if the body is inflected.


Moving forward... I will discuss the copper treatment, DIY your own foods, the introducing new fishes in a tank, the popeye treatment ...... Also updating my video on my marine tanks..... Please stay tune and feel free to create any discussions, I am also learning too.....

No comments:

Post a Comment