Monday 9 January 2012

Training Lionfish to feed on market pawn

To train the Lionfish to feed on market pawn is not that difficult.

I sugguest the following:
  1. Always buy a juvenile to start... It is more easier to train a juvenile than an adult.
  2. Start off with live freshewater shrimp and reduce the amout through days....
  3. Always use the same methods of feeding. For me, I always use a white spoon when feeding the live food. Donot let the fish hunt for the food. They will not take food from the spoon if you do that. In long run, it is trained to recognise the white spoon and take the food from the spoon for my case, not to hunt for the food.
  4. Do not keep any small fishes in the tank together with the Lionfish. The lionfish will eat the small fish when it is hunger. Then you cannot train them at all.
  5. Now, my lionfish can eat Hikari frozen mysis shrimp.

No comments:

Post a Comment